The Village of Merton, Wisconsin, located in Waukesha County, home to just under 9,000 residents. It is a very scenic area with many beautiful natural amenities like Pine Lake, Beaver Lake and North Lake. The village consists of several distinctive communities, all of which are interconnected by Merton’s 84 miles of village roads. Hardiman Meadows offers 53 homesites (*only a few homesites still available) with some offering daylight exposures and generous homesite square footage to build your next home.
Features of Hardiman Meadows Include:
- Lot Sizes: 40,040 – 62,692 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Size: 2,000 Sq. Ft. Ranch
- Min. Size: 2,200 Sq. Ft. Two-Story
- Well and Septic System and/or mound
- Arrowhead/Merton School District