Homeowners at Lakewood Farms Preserve in Mukwonago, enjoy a pastoral setting, close to a variety of outdoor activities such as camping, hiking and boating. Superbly blended with it’s natural setting, this 200 acre conservation subdivision offers a variety of unique and spacious homesites, some with spectacular views of three counties atop a wooded hillside. Others back-up to majestic savannah oaks, natural Wisconsin prairie and beautiful conservancy areas. Every homesite provides bountiful space between neighbors for peace and privacy.
Features of Lakewood Farms Include:
- Lot Sizes: 1.5 – 6.5 Acres
- Min. Size: 2,200 Sq. Ft. Ranch
- Min. Size: 2,800 Sq. Ft. Two-Story
- Underground Utilities
- Private Well and Septic System and/or mound
- Mukwonago School District