There are a number of factors to consider when considering which lot to purchase. Our experienced team works side-by-side with you as consultants through every stage of the home design and building process. Anderson Homes will complete site evaluations for each lot that you have in mind.
Factors To Consider:
- Plot of Survey for the lot
- Soil Test (only if a Septic System is required)
- Grading Plan
- Local building code compliance
- Lake views to incorporate in the home design
- Site clearing and building pad requirements
- Construction access options
- Topography, grading, and drainage
- Soil and foundation evaluation
- Utility requirements and access
- Septic design and water wells
- Driveway design and culvert requirements
- Landscaping and fencing
- Coordination of pool Installation
- Subdivision architectural & compliance requirements
Anderson Homes’ team of experts will visit your home site to assess the aforementioned items before you build and at no charge to you. Your site manager will not only aid in the assessment of your land and property, but will also provide comprehensive solutions for building. Anderson Homes will create a site preparation budget. Once we have created your site preparation budget, you will then be able to establish the total cost for the completion of your home.
Professionally organized project coordination is just one of the ways we simplify the home building process for you. We are excited to be your builder of choice, and look forward to taking this first of many steps toward building your dream home.